[Year 12 IT Apps] IPO and U3O2

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 13:45:47 EST 2008

Hi Daniel.  Only use IPO to design algorithms / calculations.

I can't think of any way they would be relevant to U3O2.

You only use the tools you need for a particular job. :-)

Daniel Stanley wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am preparing my SAC2, (I decided to run it before O1,) and wondering
> about the place of IPO charts in this SAC.  I used them last year, but
> as the solution is a 'prototype' is there any real processing taking
> place?
> Any thoughts?
>
> Daniel
>

> Daniel Stanley
> IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus
> Flinders Christian Community College
> e: daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
> w: 03 97850000 ext:313
> m: 0423960800
> f:   03 97735710

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.