[Year 12 IT Apps] Solutions to Prac SACs on VITTA CD

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 15:28:43 EST 2008

Which prac SACs were they?  There are a few floating around!

EDWARDS. John wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was looking at the Prac SACs for U3O1 and was wondering whether there were any solutions available for them.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John Edwards
> Lavalla Catholic College

kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

1. Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
worth knowing can be taught - Oscar Wilde
2. I make trouble.  You want some? - Mark Kelly