[Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

Hammond Kerrie KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 20 13:43:03 EST 2008

thank you Brendyn

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Brendyn Hancock
Sent: Wed 20/02/2008 12:05 PM
To: itapps at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

Kerrie

Here is my version of it.

Brendyn

Brendyn Hancock
IT Manager
hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Nagle College
5152 6122
Bairnsdale VIC 3875

>>> "Hammond Kerrie" <KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au> 20/02/2008 11:01 am >>>
Hello folks

I was wondering if someone could forward me the SIMCO access example
that people have been referring to. I am new to teaching ITapps this
year and would be very appreciative of this or any other relevant
examples that I could use with my students.

As a "silent" observer to the list I would like to thank the regular
contributors who are so generous with their resources and expertise.

Many thanks
Kerrie Hammond
Trinity College Colac

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College, Bairnsdale.