[Year 12 IT Apps] U3O2 Powerpoint for students

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 20 10:40:16 EST 2008

I've cut down the PPT I did for the VITTA PD at Melb Uni last week and
massaged it a bit to make it suitable for the little ones.

It's downloadable from
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/vceit/downloads/index.htm

Both the presentations for U3O2 and U3O1 for teachers are there, and
they are also on the VITTA resources (which I can't get into any more
because I forgot to renew my VITTA membership - oops!)

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.