[Year 12 IT Apps] WIKI - Staff ICT AUDIT and ProfessionalDevelopment

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Feb 20 09:11:57 EST 2008

Hi Kevork,

I have just joined a school where the IT teacher had just started using Moodle. Unfortunately, he has left and so did his knowledge. I can access the page but can only join as a user, can not add to the pages etc. Do you have any suggestions as to how I get some sort of administrative access?

Cheers,

John Edwards
Lavalla Catholic College