[Year 12 IT Apps] Access 2007

jturner ljturner at plc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 14:58:35 EST 2008

Had to translate my introduction to access notes to Office 2007.
Have attached the file for anyone interested.
You'll have to put up with my errors as it's still under development.
Working with Office 2007 strikes me as a significant conceptual jump
from previous Office structures. My students have adapted well but I
think the implications for adult (ie teacher) learning could be
significant.
Will be interested to see how this pans out.
Cheers
John Turner

Dr J Turner
Head of Information Technology / VCE Coordinator
Presbyterian Ladies' College
BURWOOD Victoria 3125

This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient
of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this email has been received in error,
then please notify PLC immediately and destroy the original message.