[Year 12 IT Apps] green globs

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 15 21:26:06 EST 2008

Sunburst - Green Globs and Graphing Equations

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/market/marketdisp.html?PartNo=627079

Green Globs and Graphing Equations

---
Grade Levels: 9-Adult

In Green Globs and Graphing Equations, students explore the connections
between graphs and symbolic equations in a colorful interactive learning
environment. Here they examine lines, circles, ellipses, parabolas,
hyperbolas and other graphs, visually experiencing the effect on a graph's
shape and position as they alter the equation that supports it.

Students continue their learning with a series of fun, competitive games
that build problem-solving strategies as they write equations to uncover
hidden graphs and "explode" points on a co-ordinate grid. This math program
creates an solid conceptual foundation in algebra, trigonometry and graphing
concepts in your students. Math teachers praise this program because it
encourages students to think creatively about graphing equations.

----

Product ID #:  627079
Mfg Part #:  T04348
 $ 49.95

Item qualifies for free shipping.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

The years teach much which the days never knew.   Ralph Waldo Emerson