[Year 12 IT Apps] green globs

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 13:45:10 EST 2008

What can I say?  My stupidity keeps me sane!...Wont mention what my boss just called me with a big laugh..yep the joke was on me...again!
(I guess now aint a good time to ask for that pay rise...) you gotta luv the eow!!

Go Aussies tonite..I predict we win in the 48th over!
Go the Roos!

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."