[Year 12 IT Apps] technician

Naren Chellappah NChellappah at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 12:22:24 EST 2008

Hi Robyn,

I may know of someone who has a good technical background in IT.  He has completed the CISCO accreditation.

Do you have any more info on what other skills you are looking for or what the job exactly is?

Thanks ,

Regards,

Mr. Naren Chellappah
Faculty Marketing Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 4750
FAX :+61 3 9214 5320
nchellappah at swin.edu.au

>>> "Robyn Dunn" <robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au> 15/02/2008 12:09 pm >>>
We have a job here for a technician for 'routine support'. If anyone knows someone who is looking for a job let me know asap.

Ms Robyn Dunn
Director of elearning
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.