[Year 12 IT Apps] green globs

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 08:12:42 EST 2008

Oh my.
What a start to a Friday. Thanks Mark

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator

Thomas Carr College

35 Thomas Carr Drive,

Tarneit, VIC 3029

(P) (03) 9748-4466

(F) (03) 9748 4388

(E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr
College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free
from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided,
and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.