[Year 12 IT Apps] green globs

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 14 17:41:44 EST 2008

Mark, if you need it I have a USB floppy drive I can lend you for a
while - Monica can drop it in to you tomorrow
Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!