[Year 12 IT Apps] green globs

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 14 14:20:22 EST 2008

Now here's a freaky coincidence.  I got your post this morning, and this
afternoon my technician hands me a box of 39 floppy disks of...

Green Globs (1997)!

He was cleaning out our strong room and wanted to remove redundant and
ancient junk.

You can have a real, genuine, LEGAL copy if you like  :-)

Also in the stash was a floppy containing "The internet manual for
teachers - access skills and curriculum strategies" from 1996.

Now if I can just find a PC with a floppy drive I can have a squiz at it...

Robyn Dunn wrote:
> Sorry for the off topic question. I've tried to purchase green globs (Maths) and found out it's no longer available. I guess that means there are no longer copyright issues? If anyone has a copy (windows) they could send me I would be very grateful. Perhaps reply off list? Thanks.
>
> Ms Robyn Dunn
> Director of elearning
> Camberwell High School
> email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
> phone: 98360555
> fax: 98360194
> Please consider carefully before printing this email.

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.