[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Project Management Software

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 08:55:40 EST 2008

Do it by hand.

The exam is theory based so students will need the practice.

Mark Scott
Luther College

"Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an outside, and although they are different, they go together." Alan Watts