[Year 12 IT Apps] OT Help with Access

Nick Karakoussis Nick.Karakoussis at wesleycollege.net
Fri Feb 8 15:55:50 EST 2008

Hi Clare,
I have been involved with developing a number of Access databases, both
here at school and on an adhoc commercial basis. Would be happy to give
you a hand.

Let me know what you hope to achieve and we can take it from there

Nick

>>> Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au 02/07/08 10:28 pm >>>
Hi all,

I am attempting to write an Access database for our year 7 - 10 to set
their personal learning goals. I have hit a few snags. Is there anyone
out there with the time and expertise to assist me. Once perfected the
program will be made available to all who may want a copy.

Please contact me off list if you may be able to help.

Thanks all.

Ian Clare
Information Technology Teacher
Casterton Secondary College
Ph   03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518
clare.ian.j at edumail.vic.gov.au

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.