[Year 12 IT Apps] 'Delivering a Digital Education Revolution'

Michael Walker Michael at cgsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 13:37:43 EST 2008

Mill Park proper is closer to the east than Epping (just north of Plenty Rd / Ring Rd interchange). The senior college is at the north end of Mill Park closer to South Morang on the corner of Civic Drive and Findon Rd.

http://www.millparksc.vic.edu.au/
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mill+park+college&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.64742,145.064249&spn=0.01648,0.014462&z=16&om=0

It's not too far from the Ring Rd and it's not that long from say Lilydale to Bundoora if you go the back way (I have friends in Lilydale and live in Bundoora and it takes around 40 minutes +/- 10 mins depending on time of day).

Michael Walker
Canterbury Girls SC and Bundoora resident.

>>> "andrew barry" <jagguy999 at gmail.com> 7/02/2008 1:17 pm >>>
Mill park is in Epping? I live in outer eastern suburbs so it is a little
far from me.I will have a think about applying.