[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: Confirmation: Confirmation: Confirmation: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps]OTInternet Access

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 5 18:41:50 EST 2008

I've had enough!  Grrr!

I am setting up a new filter in my email client to trash any message
with "Confirmation:" anywhere in the subject.  I suggest you do the same.

And if you DELIBERATELY have set up your own spam-challenge wall and use
that email address on this list, please REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks!

(And please don't hit "reply" to reply to me: my filters will trash it
because of the subject line!  Edit the subject first to remove the nasty
confirmation text)

Cheeribye

Mark