[Year 12 IT Apps] NEED IT JOB

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 1 16:35:45 EST 2008

Well looks like it's back on again.  Closing date says 14/2/08 on the
recruitment online site-That's Strike Day!  Don't you love Education
Management.  The Management you're having when you're not having
management.  I'm currently looking at moving into the private sector and
NOT in education either.  Where does the education department and
schools generally find these management types.  To describe them as
Dilberts would be understating their limitations.

How about- "Mentally Challenged in all Dimensions"- MCAD.  That's much
more accurate.

Oh and by the way there may be a job for someone at North Geelong SC for
IT in the future- not sure when but I wouldn't recommend taking on the
timetabler position as the "Management" don't know how many staff they
are employing or need to employ from one day to the next.

Possibly my final message on the edulists.

Regards to all,

Zach Alexakos