[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Digital Citizenship

Colin SYMONS CSY at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 27 15:45:20 EST 2008

I apologise for reopening a thread that I know has been discussed in the past, but we are starting to develop a Responsible Digital Citizenship Policy. Our intent is to make it a less punitive policy than our current Acceptable Usage policy which talks more about don'ts rather than do's. We hope to include direction for use of mobile phones, their features and other technologies for use in our classrooms rather than their abolition.

I am interested in finding out what others may have in place. If people prefer they can email me direct at the address listed below. I shall publish our effort when it is developed later this year.

Colin Symons

Glen Waverley Secondary College

csy at gwsc.vic.edu.au