[Year 12 IT Apps] Flash, CSS, Action! - Exciting New VITTA/ PixelEd PD (Sorry for the xposts)

Lisa Chadderton lisa.chadderton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:07:35 EST 2008

Hi Judee,

We are well aware of the issue in rural and country areas and are currently
investigating strategies to provide PD through video conferenceing and other
mediums. Unfortunately at this stage we do not plan to provide Flash PD
specifically in country areas.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,
Lisa

On 4/23/08, Judee Hobbs <judee.hobbs at lowanna.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Any Flash PDs in country areas?