[Year 12 IT Apps] IT applications 2007 exam: assessor's report

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 16:05:48 EST 2008

If you were typing it in off a form then yes you would know which one.

you are not going to give up on this are you :)

Mark Scott
"Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught." Oscar Wilde

But if you saw 2 surnames, Smith and Smyth, would you know if one was wrong?

Regards,
Marc Kelley  :-)

Mark Scott wrote:
> Surnames can be manually checked to ensure no "typos" occur.
>
> Validation surely...   : )
>

> Mark Scott
> "Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
> worth knowing can be taught." Oscar Wilde

McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 School Phone +613 8520 9000 School Fax +613 95789253 kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Webmaster - http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com