[Year 12 IT Apps] A front page tute site...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 12:41:39 EST 2008

http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2000/frontpage/

Here's a link to a site for FP2000 tute stuff. It also has tutes on other packages. I tend to keep links like this that I stumble on in my favorites list..they come in handy occasionally.

Handy ref for those who may wish to explore/use it.

Cheers..

KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."