[Year 12 IT Apps] IT applications 2007 exam: assessor's report

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 20 21:22:35 EST 2008

My stance is that if - after months of thinking, drafting, redrafting,
consultation, ESL checking, peer-review, test-sitting, and final editing
- there is ONE question of this nature, something is wrong with the process.

Do any other VCE subjects have exam questions that are simply wrong in
fact, ambiguous or incomprehensible as IT tends to suffer?

I mean to say, the spreadsheet question did mistake LOOKUP for VLOOKUP.
  It's like a chem exam referring to chlorine instead of chloride.

Small, perhaps, but significant.