[Year 12 IT Apps] IT applications 2007 exam: assessor's report

Bill Turner turner.william.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 18 14:32:44 EST 2008

I see your point, Mark.

If you are validating a test score from 0 - 100, you may not know that the
score entered is the actual true result the student obtained (accuracy),
only that 0 - 100 was a reasonable result for that field/cell.

Perhaps 'accurate' was intended in the sense of 'accurate to the data type
allowed"?

A clearer wording might be
" D. prevent unreasonable data from entering the system."

Bill