[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE & VET IT U3O2 sample site

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 17 11:38:47 EST 2008

I've been looking through the ITApps U3, Outcome 2 outline and it still
looks to me as if to properly carry out the project requires PHP or Java
to meet an "organisation's needs of sharing knowledge and collaborative
problem solving within a virtual team environment". Otherwise we end up
with a static, non-collaborative site.

Has anybody put a sample solution on the web?

--
Laurie Savage