[Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA PD city v rural again!

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 3 13:56:35 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

With this PD session - we were very constrained in terms of the times and
availabilities of the guest speaker - so apologies for this!  We too would
have liked as many people as possible to have access to this session!

We have already made plans to create a DVD of the session that will be made
available to all - but we will also look into an online broadcast of some
sort.

As has been discussed before, we are in the process of setting up some
things of a more permanent sort in terms of this technology - but it will
not in place for this PD.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson