[Year 12 IT Apps] IARTV ITA practice exam

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Sep 20 16:01:05 EST 2007

Hello Geoff and Mark,
I totally agree with you both. Those terms are going to be etched in my
memory for an eternity.
And ordinarily, I would not even think twice, but for some reason I went to
the study design for a quick look and thought, oohhh, maybe the question is
looking for something a bit more specific.
Thank-you for the clarification though.
Litsa :)