[Year 12 IT Apps] Study design content

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 18 15:07:14 EST 2007

Yes, but if all the stages within the SDLC and the PSM are identically
named, is there any effective difference between them, apart from the name?

I don't mean to quibble, but if there's any difference between the
phases of the SDLC and PSM then I've yet to find it.

They seem to be the same philosophy/strategy, used to both solve
problems to develop systems.

Christophersen, Paula P wrote:
> Mark and colleagues
>
> The problem solving methodology in unit 3 relates to solving information
> problems, not information system problems. The term used for systems is
> SDLC.
>
> Regards
> Paula

School Phone +613 8520 9000