[Year 12 IT Apps] Student Revision Sessions

jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 14:30:15 EST 2007

VU are running a session on Tuesday 24th Sept
Registration is free and I believe the wonderful Mr Adrian Janson is
presenting

Link below should take you to the registration page

http://www.vu.edu.au/Admissions/Centre_for_Commencing_Students/VCE_Lectures/index.aspx

Cheers
Joyce Tabone
Aitken College

On 13.09.2007 at 13:59:03, "Russell, Steven S"
<russell.steven.s at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Does any body know of other it app lectures running during the
holidays? My students seem to think there is one on the 22nd at
Melbourne