[Year 12 IT Apps] Supplement in Monday's Age

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Sep 12 19:02:14 EST 2007

Beware pedant at large!!

You are correct. It does stop at criterion 3 after stating that there were five criteria.

But Please - now I put on my pedant's hat -

the singular is criterion and the plural is criteria

So you cannot "stop part way through criteria 3"

Why? Cos I am a pedant and really annoys me.

Sorry

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood