[Year 12 IT Apps] Another Questions: VITTA Practice Exam 2 Question 56

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 12 14:22:32 EST 2007

Hi Jo

15-ALL

While not having seen the Practice Exams, and using the information you provide, your reasoning is IMHO correct.  The primary key defines a quality on the data type, in that the data in that field must be unique for each record.

On its own the primary key cannot be a data type.

Hope this helps

Geoff Moss
RMIT