[Year 12 IT Apps] Vitta practice exams

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:03:11 EST 2007

Austlii is good .. it is worth also getting a copy of "The Law Handbook
2007" by the Fitzroy Legal Service for a very good "plain English"
translation with some very good case IT studies. My principal loaned me a
copy (taps thick paperweight on desk). Your school might already have a copy
if you dig about the library catalogue.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au