[Year 12 IT Apps] U402 Retraction

Scott Vaughan VAUGHAN.Scott at BSSC.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 6 15:40:21 EST 2007

Hi List

When I posted my copy of the U402 Sac I forgot that I had added to material provide by the Nelson on their web.

 I would like to state that it was only motivated by good intentions and not for personal profit, gain or kudo.

This was an oversight and not a pattern of behaviour I endorse or engage in.

I had good intentions and after reading the rules on the  www.edulists.com.au: I understand the list rules , specifically rule 5. under Netiquette on recognise ownership of intellectual resources.
Would you please delete the email I sent and the file.
Regards
Scott Vaughan

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the recipient. Bendigo Senior Secondary College cannot assure the recipient that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Bendigo Senior Secondary College. If you believe this email is unlawful, inappropriate or received in error please notify abuse at bssc.edu.au