[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Thank you, thank you, thank you

Waddell, David P waddell.david.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 22 09:09:09 EST 2007

I'm not sure if the text came out on my last email.

Thank you everyone who answered my call for help, in particular
Charmaine and David who I blatantly plagiarised for the task, I won't be
at VITTA Conference this year but if ever we get the opportunity to meet
I certainly owe you all a drink.  I would also like to thank Kevork for
creating this list, it is absolutely fantastic to have a place where we
can call for help, share ideas and improve our knowledge and skills.

I've attached the SAC I've written, I just need to formalise the
criteria a little.  Could anyone who has a few minutes to spare have a
look over it to see if it will cover the necessary outcomes.

Thanking you

David Waddell
Careers Coordinator
Caroline Springs College