[Year 12 IT Apps] PLEASE HELP!!!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:22:33 EST 2007

I just posted David something then noticed the others who promptly
contributed material and resources. Cool!

I am going outside to fly the United Nations flag on the pole this weekend
(my other school job amongst many that start with F) ..  From the fantastic
support and collegiality I have seen amongst you, my faith in humanity has
been restored!

Bravo ye all, I dip my lid to you! :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au