[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam Revision Crossword

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 11:25:14 EST 2007

Cool!  Thanks Daniel.  I would offer a couple of points to consider...

11 Across - "SDLC" is not in the ITA design.  It uses PSM (Problem
Solving Methodology)

36 across - the amendments to the privacy and copyright acts should not
be addresses separately to their parent acts

42 down - "Small bytes of information" is a bit confusing.  "small
chunks of data" perhaps?

It's a shame I don't have any classes left to use your nice crossword  :-(

Regards
MArk

Daniel Stanley wrote:
> Hi all,
> Find attached a hot potatoes crossword I built focussing on the key
> terms for the exam. My kids were getting a bit sick of past exam papers
> and me talking at them.
> Feel free to use.  I have attached the solution as well for your reference.
> If there are any glaringly horrible errors please let me know.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Daniel Stanley
> IT Co-ordinator for
> Carrum Downs Campus
> Flinders Christian Community College
> e: daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
> <mailto:daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au>
> w: 03 97850000
> m: 0423960800
> f:   03 97735710

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.