[Year 12 IT Apps] Bad, Excel. Bad!

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 15 18:26:24 EST 2007

Mark - Are you saying I have an advanced degree in nerdiness???

If so - THANK YOU :)

I have always done two things when Office is first installed on a new
computer/reformatted computer
(1) turned off the damn automatic canvas thing in Word
(2) turned off error checking in Excel

Both can be turned off from Tools/Options etc

I am quite nerdy enough to make my own decisions as to where I draw my
drawing or whether my formula contains errors or not!!!!!

Cheers
Ros

	 Roslyn Meadows
Bentleigh Secondary College