[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: building next year's timetable

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 29 16:42:36 EST 2007

Still working on it here.  Who was it that invented Part-time positions?
I'd like to have close up discussion with them.

I've blocked all electives except the compulsory classes which will run
as roll class groups so I can place wherever they fit.

But the blocking has worked well for me helping to identify clashes and
other problems.  Some part-timers can't get a day off here because of
other part-timers who must have a day off.

If you need a hand get back to me.  Also flat out here with reports and
marking.  My weekends have disappeared-

Someone should tell that Brumby (Premier of Victoria by default), that I
require a pay rise and that if he doesn't think so then he deserves a
size 20 boot up you know where.

Zach Alexakos