[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes - delicious

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:18:07 EST 2007

Hmm, probably akin to reading my tea-leaves, palm print or grass clippings.

I seek inspiration for my obscure messages from rain drops on the footpath
and the handy round filing cabinet that kept under my desk. Potential
readers should be warned that these half-baked scribbings from a feral
word-smith have the potential to cause errors in vlookup tables, grow stray
bits on read only media. This is the wheel-spinning gravel on the side of
the super highway. Simply observing my words will trigger a quantum
computing event that will flash them out of existence, into a parallel
universe where they may appear as kitty tray liners for Schrodinger's cat.

By contrast, my VITTA Infonet journal "Scrapbook" column is a finely refined
and cultured distillation made this living, breathing compost of
web2.0dribblings. If anybody is really interested, curious or just
plain nosey
... drop me a line off-list for details, RSS feeds and other secret
handshakes. :-)

Regards Roland

PS: Cripes .. I had better get back to writing reports or my head goes up on
a stick with the others.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au