[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 15

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 14 20:06:53 EST 2007

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mail Administrator <postmaster at edulists.com.au>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named db1.mdb was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

-------------- next part --------------
Hi Litsa

I set the input mask.

I have attached a sample database "db1.mdb"  and provided for a set prefix
of "(03)" and also enabled a variable prefix with "(0"9")".

The quotes used are for the input mask.

I was surprised Access allowed this and only discovered it today.  LIke you,
I did not expect it to work, but it did.  One of the benefits of discussions
we have had today.

As stated earlier, I cannot vouch the same will apply for other database
management systems.

Regards

Geoff Moss
RMIT