[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 15

Diane Peat dpeat at firbank.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 15:04:30 EST 2007

Text definitely Keith - I have been taught - and have taught the students -
to use text for phone numbers. In fact, on the Access online tutorial
(http://www.bcschools.net/staff/AccessHelp.htm), it shows text for the phone
number:
o For our tutorial enter the following items:

 Diane Peat
Firbank Grammar School
Brighton VIC 3186
Tel:   (03) 9591 5188