[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 20

Trish Cotter tcotter at koonung.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 14:23:04 EST 2007

Mark I think the answer to Q. 2 is D. Both the swipe card and the login would just as easily be
considered electronic. However my real thoughts on this is that it is an inappropriate question
and depends on individual perspective, so one could argue that it was both and either B or D. Also
the sequence suggests that it could only be D. First mentioned and second mentioned method
corresponding with answer.
--
Regards,
Trish Cotter