[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 20

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 14 14:15:04 EST 2007

Hi Mark

I agree with your responses except for Q9 (where I think D is the BEST answer for a poor question - as outlined earlier in day) and
Q18 - I select B because in the decision shape you proceed after 3.00 p.m. in B.
In response D we do not proceed to entering the notices because when it is 3.00 p.m. we revert to the start again and again.  The information for the question stated that Vera starts entering the data at 3.00 p.m.

Regards

Geoff Moss
RMIT