[Year 12 IT Apps] MC Qn 8

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:32:54 EST 2007

I've looked through the study design and can't find any mention of
"economic", "technical", "operational" or "social" under IT Apps.

I did find them in last year's Study Design (Unit 4, Learning Outcome 2, Dot
Point 6), under the SDLC which I believed was phased out this year.  I also
found them in this year's Study Design in Units 1-2 and Systems Development
and in the Glossary under "Constraints".

I know that students can be tested on anything from the Glossary, but it
seems harsh in this change-over period that our students were expected to
know this one paragraph from the Glossary  to answer this question
correctly.

Any thoughts?
Anyone specifically go over it in class during the year?

--
Joseph Papaleo

 <http://papajo.podomatic.com/>