[Year 12 IT Apps] Remember to not post exam material...

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:14:56 EST 2007

If anyone is interested, try https://vceit.wikispaces.com/ a wikispace I
created earlier in the year  (but haven't got around to putting content up
yet). The intention of the site is to make a resource that students can post
to with their summaries, notes, interesting stuff that they find and make
the subject more collaboative for students.   I also have full VCAA
permission to use their material, so no nasty stuff please if you choose to
use it.

I've created a page for this year's exam and everyone is welcome to use it
as per Russell's suggestion.

Joseph Papaleo

Ivanhoe Grammar School
Plenty Campus

On 14/11/2007, Russell Edwards <edwards.russell.t at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> On 14/11/2007, at 7:45 AM, Stephen Digby wrote:
> > Much better to share all input - perhaps a wiki with a page per
> > question so we can develop the perfect set of answers c discussion
> > in one place ?
>
> Sounds like an excellent idea--is anyone able to whip one up quickly?
> (even the per-question pages could be done by list members to spread
> the load)
>
> Russell Edwards
> Whittlesea Secondary College

> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
> Development.

Joseph Papaleo

Computers & 21C Eduk8n
http://papajo.edublogs.org