[Year 12 IT Apps] System Flow Charts

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Thu Nov 1 17:21:50 EST 2007

Hello Mark

according to three references I have (all circa 1990), and quoting from one
of them "a systems flow chart documents the equipment used to enter
data...the processes that will take place...the files that will be
used...and the reports that will be produced".

All the examples use specific symbols to represent not only processes and
decisions, but also printer outputs, keyboard input, disk storage and so on.

A couple of scanned examples attached.

Regards
Robert T-A
Brighton SC