[Year 12 IT Apps] Game Maker

Robert Koren robert.koren at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 30 15:21:13 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues

I saw a post regarding Game Maker that sparked my interest.  I have had
a look at it but have no experience in it.

Would love some sheets to see how I can fit it in some of the course
work.

Cheers,

Robert Koren
Head of Information Technology (Curriculum)
Keilor Campus
Overnewton Anglican Community College
Overnewton Road
Keilor 3036
Direct Line: (03) 9334 0031

Overnewton Anglican Community College
A school for the whole family celebrating 20 years of quality education in the North West of Melbourne.

Winner of the 2005 EOWA Employer of Choice for Women and VIEU Best Practice in Equal Opportunity in the Workplace Award - Independent Schools

http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au/

Keilor Campus                                      Taylors Lakes Campus
2-30 Overnewton Road                               39 - 57 Robertsons Road
Keilor, Victoria, 3036                             Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038
Tel: 03 9334 0000                                  Tel: 03 9334 0000
Fax: 03 9336 1835                                  Fax: 03 9390 5144