[Year 12 IT Apps] Bye for 17 weeks!

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 14 10:08:46 EST 2007

Congratulations Keith, have a wonderful time, we will miss all your
wonderful contributions to the lists so much, you input is above and
beyond the call of duty in every way!

Enjoy your well-deserved break and travels!!!

Ros

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062