[Year 12 IT Apps] wikis

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 22:27:45 EST 2007

Antonia,

It is a great article in the Age on Wikis and supports what I will be presen=
ting at the VITTA PD on Friday - "Wikispaces in Senior School Studies" . Wik=
ispaces is a very useful tool I use for Y12 IT Apps, VET IT, Y9 IT Apps, Y10=
 Networking, and Y9 Game making and is great for collaborative learning betw=
een students and the creation of "virtual teams" to solve and discuss proble=
ms they have. Just what the article discusses happens in many corporations n=
ow. Simple to use and could be useful alternative to Moodle.

Those people coming to the PD session bring along your notebooks, those who=
 can't I will be writing an article in the 2nd edition of INFONET this year.

Peter Nash
Galvin Park Secondary College (Werribee)