[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O1 Preparation

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 12:29:08 EST 2007

Hi all
Thanks to everyone for their helpful information and resources. As a first t=
ime VCE ICT teacher I have found this list to be invaluable.
Question: I have been unable to find any Unit 1 Outcome 1 SACs on the VITTA=
 website and we have minimal resources at the school. If anyone could help m=
e with a sample SAC for U1O1 I would be very appreciative.
Thanks in anticipation.
Jason