[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: U301 Practice SAC (Nelson textbook)

Kathryn Feil K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 17:22:29 EST 2007

Dear All
Have attached the fill-ins that I will use for the U301 SAC and the
criteria sheet.

These have been created from what was originally Antonia's, Keiths and
Kevorks work, I think.

Chris, I create a SAC each year for each outcome, sometimes I will
follow a theme or use ideas that others have suggested.

We have an activity week next week so no classes at all.
The students here will do the U301 SAC in weeks 8 and 9.

Kathryn Feil
VCE Subject Co-Ordinator ICT
Learning Technologies Co-Ordinator
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> "Chris Milton" <cm at sthelena.vic.edu.au> 2/03/2007 4:53 pm >>>
Thanks heaps!

Glad to know that

1.	it's useful
2.	I'm on the right track...

I would love some feedback on the Problem Description I wrote.  Would
it
get a good mark?  I will post my Data Structure Table (data
dictionary)
next week and then test plans.

QUESTION:

1.	What other practice SACs are you all doing?
2.	Is there a "real" SAC that most teachers are doing and what is
it?

More later,

Chris Milton

St Helena Secondary College